Another award! This blog is making me so proud, you should see me grinning now! Well actually I’m making me proud 😛 Never did I think that there was something I could continue doing for so long, but here it is, over 2 years worth of writing, editing and sharing tidbits of who I am!
So the lovely Nishita at Walking To My Dreams nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Doesn’t that sound real sassy? Or maybe I am way too much into fantasy to not appreciate dragon-anything 😉
Them rules are:
– Display the Award Certificate on your website.
– Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
– Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
– Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
– Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My Nominations for this award are:
And because I couldn’t come up with 15, I nominate every blogger out there, cause there’s so much potential in each one of you. Maybe I am following you, maybe not. But that should not be a reason that you don’t receive blog awards. This may seem like the easy way out but I genuinely feel that if you have a blog up and running, if you somehow come across this post that means you are exploring and working with your blogging skills. So please, accept the award and be a happy winner 🙂
– I can count upto 100 in 5 languages – English(duh!), Hindi, Malayalam, Korean and Spanish.
– I began learning to hack and still haven’t finished my “studies”.
– I have a very absurd liking for Ireland and Scotland though I’ve never been to either of the places. Maybe a past life sentiment?
– I’ve religiously followed all the sequels of Twilight, High School Musical, Cindrella Story, Step Up and am ready to watch each movie again!
– I love belly dancing.
– I will retire in a bookstore and read till the end of time.
– Secretly (not a secret any more!) I wish to play a pompous Shakespearean female character in a play.
– I am trying to get my hair to grow like Rapunzel’s. But alas! Its a few hundred inches shorter 😛
Oops did I exceed the number of facts?! Looks like it, but I don’t have the heart to remove one 😀 Makers of the Rule, forgive me please?
A BIG THANK YOU to Nishita for this award! 🙂