So after a tiresome day, I come back home to a very wonderful surprise! I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the awesome awesome Justin@bookofmohs . THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Its my first ever blogging award and I cant stop jumping around the house. I’m sure you all know the feeling 😛
So as per the rules of this award you have to –
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (obviously, it goes without saying)
- Post the award badge on your blog.
- Answer the questions your nominator left you.
- Nominate some other amazing bloggers.
- Post10 questions for them to answer.
Questions and their answers —-
1. What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory would be that of my dad carrying me on his shoulders during the Gujarat floods (around 2000). I was 6 years old then and I remember being bewildered at how the vehicles were partially submerged in murky water.
2. What is your happiest childhood memory? Why?
There’s no “one” happy memory. I was a content kid back then. So playing with my friends and being coo-ed over by parents, relatives are all happy memories. My aunt even dedicated a song to me which has stuck till now.
3. Which is worse – failing or never trying?
Definitely never trying! That’s the worse thing one can do. I am all about giving it my best, regardless of whether I win or not.
4. What is the one thing you would like to change most in the world?
Crime rates. When I read about the growing crime rates around the world, those are the times, I truly yearn for supernatural powers 😛 I wish leaders of the world would play a more firm and efficient role in trying to reduce crime.
5. If the average lifespan changed to 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I wouldn’t change the way I live, in any way. Because I believe in living carefree, like there’s no tomorrow. Everyday I live my life to the fullest and enjoy every waking moment thoroughly.
6. When did you first fall in love?
Believe it or not, I haven’t…yet.
7. How do you know you’re in love?
I don’t know. I guess I shall update this answer once I do actually fall in love.
8. Would you break the law to save someone you love?
Yes, without a doubt. I form attachments fast. And so I believe that there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for someone I love (rationally speaking)
9. What would you do if you had a Billion dollars?
I would save half of it for my family. The other half I would contribute towards charity. Because that’s something I feel strongly about. Especially orphanages and old-age homes.
10. Would you rather (must pick one) have hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you are going to sneeze for the rest of your life?
Okay. Tough one. I think I’d rather “feel like I’m going to sneeze” for the rest of my life. I don’t really like that tingling sensation, but I prefer it over hiccups. Hiccups are darn annoying! 😛
Nomination timee!! 😀 I have nominated the following blogs
MEET ME IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT
BLACK, WHITE & READ ALL OVER
Am1e’s Nail Diary
KEEP IT CALM AND CARRY ON
I follow these blogs (among many others) very regularly. They are really awesome and deserve this award. So please check them out! 🙂
Now for posting my questions —
1. Action movie or rom-com movie?
2. Do you like the genre metal? If yes, what are your favourite bands?
3. Are you addicted to anything? Like a hobby or any food or anything…
4. What do you prefer more – Graphic novels or novels without any illustrations?
5. In a theatrical play, would you rather be back stage or under the spotlight?
6. Are you open minded about paranormal? Or do you not believe in anything you can’t prove?
7. Best phase of your life – High School or College?
8. What’s your favourite ice-cream?
9. If you could go out on a date with one famous celeb, who would it be?
10. How many languages can you speak/read/write/understand?
That’s all folks!
Once again, thanks for nominating me for this award! 🙂