Hey guys, I am back with more Percy Jackson!! Hope I am not boring you too much? 😛
I can’t seem to calm down after finishing the last book. Well, these are some of my favorite quotes from the 5 PJ books (not in any order).
1. “I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. “You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush.”
2. “”Monkey bar,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.”
3. “Jumping out a window five hundred feet aboveground is not usually my idea of fun. Especially when I’m wearing bronze wings and flapping my arms like a duck.”
4. “”Wow,” Thalia muttered. “Apollo is hot.”
“He’s the sun god,” I said
5. “Why can’t you place a blessing like that on us?” I asked.
“It only works on wild animals.”
“So it would only affect Percy,” Annabeth reasoned.
“Hey!” I protested.”
6. “I can’t get him to clean his room but he’ll clean a hundred tons of horse manure out of some monster’s stables?” – Sally Jackson
7. “Rachel: They asked me a lot of questions about you (to Percy). I played dumb.
Annabeth: Was it hard?”
8. “That’s us,” Grover said. “Those five nuts right there.”
“Which one is me?” I asked.
“The little deformed one,” Zoe suggested.
“Oh, shut up.”
9. “My mom’s funny that way, celebrating special occasions with blue food. I think it’s her way of saying anything is possible. Percy can pass seventh grade. Waffles can be blue. Little miracles like that.”
What are your favorite quotes? Please do share! 🙂 I would love to know….